We are looking for a Social Media Genius!
Are you a self-starter? Do you have a passion for small business and social media? The Clever Site is seeking a fast learner, tech savvy, energetic individual to join our team as a Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern. This position will collaborate with the Creative Director and sales team to implement marketing campaigns to secure new clients and retain existing clients.
The Clever Site is a strategic design and consulting agency that empowers small business owners to do it big online! We are a woman-owned, small business, located in Pearland, Texas. We’ve been in business since 2007, but recently relaunched our new brand and website! Our company is growing. Come grow with us!
About the Job
This is a non-paid internship. The intern will be charged with learning about different social media platforms, trends, and become familiar with all facets of digital marketing. The internship is for an initial three months. After three months, the position and the intern will be evaluated to determine options for a continuation and/or a higher position within the agency.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Creative Director on program development and implementation of social media marketing strategy to include writing content, posting, and engagement on select social media platforms
- Follow-up calls, meetings, and/or emails to warm and hot prospects
- Participate in networking events and sales & marketing meetings (face-to-face and virtual)
- Identify new marketing opportunities
- Collaborate/assist with creation and execution of lead generation programs
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- High school graduate minimum; Currently pursuing a degree or certificate in Business, Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Multi-media or other relevant area is preferred
- Highly competent in basic computer skills, MS Office required. Experience in Adobe & Canva is a plus
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be internet savvy and familiar with various social media platforms
- Experience with Zoho, Salesforce or HubSpot knowledge is a plus
If you are seeking a unique opportunity with an organization where you can truly make a difference for yourself and the small business community, apply today! The possibilities are endless!